Raising money is HARD.
It’s the hardest task you as a business owner will ever undertake. I will equip you with the tools to optimize your chances for success through my “Capital Raising Made Simple” program, although at the end of the day it’s on you to execute and perform to excellence. Note: the operative word is “simple” — not “easy.”
Who am I?
- Helped start-up, emerging businesses I’ve been affiliated with raise over $120M in capital from Main Street retail investors and Wall Street professional investors.
- Executed more than 100 major corporate transactions, including public and private debt and equity financings, M&A transactions, and joint ventures in four countries.
- Recognized subject matter expert on the topic of the difficulties US small & emerging businesses face in accessing capital, with articles published by com and elsewhere.
- Former Senior Counsel to the Financial Services Committee of the House of Representatives where I was special advisor to the Chairman for capital formation, public capital markets, and fintech issues.
- Former General Counsel to two technology NASDAQ-listed companies and CEO of a third OTC-traded company that I up-listed to NASDAQ in connection with a $10.6M public capital raise.
- Former corporate/securities attorney and CEO with “real-world” business and legal experience in operating a start-up, emerging business.
How will I help you?
- Even though raising capital is hard, it’s simple at the same time — if you know what you are doing.
- No one would think to build a structure without the proper tools – yet many issuers seek to raise money without them. I will help you create the five tools you will need in your “tool kit” to equip you to raise capital.
- I will advise you what to do, what not to do, what to say and most importantly — how to say it – all to optimize your chance of success.
- I’ll coach you through the three phrases of capital raising:
- Foundation: creating the five tools you will need to be successful.
- Show and tell with investors: using my proprietary methodology, I’ll help you with your pitch preparation and Q&A.
- Closing the deal: valuation, structure, legal. I’ll coach you though the deal “mechanics” from term sheet to closing. BONUS: although I’m not acting as your attorney, with my years of private and public company legal experience, I can work alongside your attorneys and help you save legal fees.
If interested, contact me at email@example.com to schedule a 45-minute, no-charge phone consultation.
Ronald A. Woessner
For more information about my background and my writings about capital markets and capital raising matters, see